Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Be Civil!




I have been away for about three days and so many outrageous things have happened since then. First was the defeat of the Germans in the Euro 2008 Final though I wasn't really fond of them but they were my third or fourth favourite.


Most shockingly of course was the new allegation of unnatural sexual conduct by Anwar's aide against him which of course is the topic of the day. Actually, I'd heard snippets of the news on Sunday night but I thought it was about RPK since I heard or overheard from my neighbour's t.v (We don't have one in K.K) about police report. It was a shock to me when my wife told me the next day on our way to K.K but as I said to her I am not that surprised if the same thing happen again since sexual misconduct has been a stigma in DSAI's political life.


It is indeed sad to see, hear and experience these lowly conduct by some just to cling to power which is not theirs for life. Malaysia, once a very respected nation has succumbed to be the likes of third world and poor nations just because of power. Politicians should portray a very high standard code of ethics or as laymen would understand they should at all time be civil in their daily conduct.


I am not insinuating anything but in other countries, the army may have overthrown such filthy government for the sake of the people but again power is like drug which can intoxicate and gradually bring irreversible destruction.


We pray to the Almighty to safeguard our nation's prosperity and well being well into future generations. For those filthy politicians, behave yourselves as you'll be accountable for what you did or fail to do!


"Feel like slapping those scumbags one by one till my palm hurts"

No comments: