Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sharing

Blog hopping has become my fav recently as it gives the very sought after avenues for ideas for my own musings. Today was no difference, I'd just surfred and read few blogs and I realised suddenly that mine is very different from theirs -theirs are more personalised, sharing with others their day to day activities while mine is more on other people lives!

Well, blogs are supposed to be like our own diary but I prefer it to be my only source of sharing with others about theirs rather than mine although sometimes I'll let you peek into mine. Although, cyber diary means identity remains anonymous but still I feel unease to share mine with others rather I like sharing theirs...hahaha

It's nearly 4.30 and time for me to sign off. I wonder if the Simpsons is on today?

No comments: