Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Itchy Throat

This is my first entry of the month although so many things occurred since weeks ago. Tomorrow and the next five or so days will be our much sought after break. I'm having trouble with my voice now well, actually it's my throat. I supposed it's due to non stop talking in the class for I feel that being an educator we need to talk and not just giving and asking the students to do this and that without giving them inputs first. Tuesday is my 'hell' as I've to be in the classes from 7.40 till 2.00 except for a brief 20 minutes break.

I've talk to the boss about today but till now there's nothing done to my hectic schedule. Others especially those working in the office may say that they work till 5 from 8 and yet they are not complaining or even those who have to use their physical energy outside under the sun but I beg to differ as being an educator you need a lot of stamina and energy as you need all your faculties at the same time - your brain, voice and of course your physical energy while those sitting comfortably in their offices just need some but not all their faculties.

Well, hopefully there'll be some positive changes next week for I think I can no longer stand such exhaustion. My throat feels itchy now thus signalling the end of my first entry of the month.

No comments: