Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Unfulfilled DReam



Lately, I have been very busy and next week I might be able to breathe a little since PMR will commence starting on Monday. Now, I eagerly wait for my Supervisor's responses but my guts tells me that it'll be heart breaking but as I always said ...expect the worst so that we'll prepare even better and in my case, I hope I'll be prepared mentally to be crushed by his comments.

While surfing the net, I came across a name very familiar, a former school mate of mine whom I last saw in 2004 and now she's pursuing her doctorate. Wow and double wow....many of many colleagues are Master holders at least while some are now with Dr. added at the beginning of their name. They haven't reached 35 and they are much older with Dr. added to their names. How I envy them ...Some may have their own firms like the infamous Hamid Ismail (jangan ko kambang Mid!)and Adnan Seman, while others are employed by some of the prestigious law firms but those I envy most are those who have added Dr. to their names though they are mostly females . By the way, come to think of it, I don't think any of my male friends have yet to reach such accolade.


Anyway, I fully believe in Allah as He know what is the best for every single one of His Creation. He'll award only the best to those who fully deserve it and by that I mean those who work hard for those awards and not for those whose efforts is limited to dreaming. Hence, help me Allah to fulfill my wish!


"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so."


Charles De Gaulle

No comments: