Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mind boggling entries

I love to read and thus I like to keep myself up to date with others' blogs. It's interesting to read about their musings on a variety of topics - personal to global matters but most of the time politics is my choice. Where am I going with this entry?
I am rather confused and bored with entries that are confusing and mind boggling since nobody i.e the readers have the ability to understand their 'sophisticated' entries, in other words they and only they understand what they are saying but why post them in their blogs where people around the world become the readers? Sure, blogging is equivalent to freedom of expression but generally the purpose of reading is to gain information, to clear misunderstanding, confusion and the like certainly not to make the readers more confused cracking the heads trying to get what the bloggers' messages.

"Have mercy on the readers, dear bloggers."

2 comments:

MJ Diaries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJ Diaries said...

Hi Kembara Marhaen,
As for me, it is more interesting to read blogs of someone that you know. Guess, it's one of the ways to touch base with each other nowadays. But again it depends on individual..