Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zeit für mich selbst

I've stated countless times that I love blogging i.e writing thus my third entry of two days. Sounds and looks prolific am I not but the fact is that I'm busy with my works for the weekdays and only manage to visit but not dropping few lines (?) as I really want.
Next week will be the last week of work (means going to the office) for a whole week but bear in mind I am lagging behind and actually dragging my feet over my dissertation, just now finally I got some divine intervention after browsing and actually reading some dissertation samples. Finally I got what my supervisor has been trying to convey and god willing I'll try to continue tonight or if not tomorrow since there's only one class.
Nonetheless, my faithfully laptop needs an emergency treatment for it is besieged by malwares but sorry dear laptop I have to postpone the treatment since I need you urgently. Hopefully, I 'll manage something on my personal work since I've been toiling for the school for the past weeks and now I think I deserve some time for myself but again I doubt it very much since we need to mark and complete our markings by the 26th.
Anywho....I'll try my utmost best to do justice to myself and my dissertation. Wish me luck dear readers, if you really exist out there!

"Are there any readers of my musings?"

No comments: