Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Soothing Music

I am listening to Pachelbel's Canon on YouTube, such a delight and soothing melody to listen to. I first heard the melody on one of my student's Friendster. As far as I know the music was categorised as Baroque music which to my knowledge and experience are those soothing music and for easy as well as therapeutic sound.
Listening to such mesmerizing melody brings me back to the times when nothing concerns me unlike today I have to at least keep abreast with local happenings ignoring them only means I will be lagging behind. Therefore, dear readers if you really want to wind up your tired physical and mental being without the need of leaving the comfort of your home, just surf YouTube and listen to Joseph Pachelbel's Canon.
I wonder how those busy politicians wind up themselves but I don't think listening to soothing music is one of them.

"How I wish I could compose such beautiful music"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dengar Metallica lagi best wooo!!!