Monday, June 22, 2009

I BEG TO DIFFER!


Malaysia is not yours but OURS!

I knew and realised that I had deleted my third column which I'd kept since the Perak tragedy but It was really unintentional and I vow to myself as I have proclaimed that I well remember the date and most importantly what has transpired that fateful day.

I really can't understand and of course I can't accept the fact that the ruling government dared to act in such heinous way while proclaiming to the world that they are champions of democracy. True, they are the champions but only limited to the democracy that they have created and defined not the universally accepted democracy.

To befriend those people and to certain extent co operate with them is something bewildering after what has transpired more than 30 years ago when one of the leading opposition party nearly lost their 'life'. Well, as many have said nothing is impossible or permanent in politics therefore such may and can happen whether we realise or like it. But, one needs to remind him or herself about principle and the hope that others put upon them. People see them as full of idealism and thus have certain kind of uncompromisable principles. Such principles are really their strength and their attraction. Such is also the reason why they manage to reach the point they are today.

Who am I to talk such? Humbly I concede that I am a nobody but as I mentioned in my so called disclaimer, my entries are within the spirit of freedom of speech and choice as enshrined and therefore guaranteed by the Federal Constitution. Everyone who reads my posts are free to accept and criticise ,my two cents just like I have to accept theirs though with reservations. Above all, my entries are hoped to educate readers of ways to look at certain things and not to confine ourselves to the views that aren't ours originally. I am sure such is not a crime as there are ways to look at things not only the conservative way as the government used to force and shove to our face.

Mine will usually be seen as lies and tainted with malice therefore need to be avoided and theirs are true and therefore must be accepted at face value without any questions. Indeed, this is the prevalent and the only acceptable way of thinking - views of the government or in our case views of the ruling coalition. To see things differently and express them will be severely criticised as lies and untruth. Alas, I don't really care and I will always stick to my ways of looking into things my way as I think fit and correct.

"We can manage on our own said the L.O.S.E.R.S!"

No comments: