Saturday, June 27, 2009

Beware of Swine Flu

This is only a short update since I don't like this blog to be a thing of the past with piles of dust everywhere. Yup, I have been very very busy with works but one thing for sure though it is tiring I really like my job and therefore should not complained.

In a week time, I'll be heading to Kota Marudu for the State level English Debate, the second time in 2 or is it 3 years? Anyway, today also We need to go to work but since I am not that busy there or the right word is required as I've completed my assigned task, therefore here I am updating my blog.

Speaking about debate, two or maybe three or even four of my former 'trainees' are on their way shaping their future. Good for them but so far they were the best debaters I ever worked with though like other teenagers they too had their mood swing but overall it was a pleasure working with them. The reason? They had the efforts to do their tasks and were really willing to do anything just to make sure everything would be smooth unlike the present crops or the previous ones who are not as dedicated and as good as those who managed to go for the Final in Tenom.

O.k Time to go to my breakfast.....and zzzzzzz

"Is there anything good about spoon feeding"

No comments: