Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogging Culture

Blogging is so much fun especially when we are doing the reading on someone else life. Some are very open 'bout their feelings particularly teenagers but I remember myself as very secretive, everything goes unnoticed and unspoken...well mostly. There's one blog which I'm monitoring closely. The reason, 'she' was my protege, sort of. I have known her since last year and I consider her to be a good orator. She's able to express herself clearly using good English.

I am still searching for a good blog, to be exact a diary containing the ups and downs of someone. That's why I did some research on the girl above and I know the fact that she has Friendster and there she willingly told the world that she has a brand new blog. Hopefully, she will continue her bloggings well through her life. If all those I know have something like this, I would very much enjoy it coz life is fascinating.

Alas, don't expect me to reply or comment on their blogs. I like to keep myself as conspicuous as possible but at the same time very close.. Eeerie? Haha, that's me! But if you are reading this, continue writing and sharing your thoughts!


Enjoy writing like I do!

http://www.wangrakyat.net/?reff=caeser76

No comments: