Friday, November 16, 2007

Holidays...

These days are not holy in any sense but rather days for relaxation? Days where are free to do as we please without having to abide by strict working schedules. Days where some can afford to wake up late, without the nuisance of the ever faithful alarm clock. But for some, these days are for revitalising the worn out bodies.

As for me, I have none of those luxuries as there is lots to do particularly my unfinished proposal which has been lagging for months. Hopefully, these so called holidays will revitalised my tired mind to work extra hard to complete the task before December. Initially, I thought it is not that hard but I realised that I lack the experience and the sharp mind?. My supervisor might be tired of me but what can I do, this is my first ever experience in preparing a proposal. If I were given cases to review then I think it would not be such trouble. Migrating to a totally different field is actually mind boggling and still is.

What a world!

http://www.wangrakyat.net?reff=caeser76

No comments: