Saturday, November 10, 2007

Song

In the afternoon, quite late I stumbled a song by the ex-convict, Akon on Friendster - Sorry, Blame It On Me. The song really touched me...actually the melody struck me, I haven't really listen to the lyrics but still as always the melody of any songs will be the main attraction. An ex-convict who managed to free himself from the stigma of being the dirt to one who's the jewl of the society. Astonishing....

Often than not, Malaysians seldom manage to free themselves from such negative connotation and such they lagged behind surrendering to fate as they always say. Among others, the singer seemed to convey his regret over his past on those very dear to him. Instead of putting the blame on others, he bravely owned the mistake. A quality we seldom have including me. Alas... I think we should all learn to forgive but should never forget lest we run into it again....

Blame it on me....
http://www.wangrakyat.net?reff=caeser76

No comments: