Saturday, November 17, 2007

Reminiscence

Once I remembered saying to my friends that I will not miss the past as I am eager to experience the future. How thrilled I was then. Now, years gone by I feel that I have to revisit my stand I do miss the past but still I haven't lost my interest of the future. What will I become? Will I achieve my dreams? Will I be happy? Those of things keep my 'daydreaming' alive somewhat.

But, what actually makes me miss the past? This is simple and trivial as it seems. Perhaps age do makes us miss the past day by day time goes by we aren't young as we used to be. Aging process makes me wonder to my past. As a Believer, thinking about the past is actually my reflection of the imminent death. Have I done enough to deserve all the glory after death or will I be languishing in His 'prison'? Na'uzubillah.....

Once, we were little kids now we ourselves are parents and seeing our parents aged makes me fear my life. But, turning to the past is impossible thus we should do our best to utilise and do whatever necessary for the everlasting Hereafter. Lets just pray and continue praying that we'll be beside Him, being His Loved Ones.Insya Allah.

Life's Brief Candle
http://www.wangrakyat.net?reff=caeser76

No comments: