Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holidays Part II

I am sure those on holiday will feel energetic or at least relaxed as they don't have to rush here and there meeting datelines, preparing reports and such. Yup, that's about it..relaxing with whoever or whatever you feel to be with.

Holidays are like that but gradually it will lost its lacklustre like what I am experiencing now. Fortunately I have my fav game...CM or is it FM, whatever and of course the NET! Without these two, surely I'll be knocking my head on the wall. But then these two will also lost their attraction or shall we say influence on me. But then, who am I to complaint....they'll start to lose me after hours..hehe. Even machines need rest, right?

Actually, I am still waiting for my supervisor on my draft. If not because of the money and time I spent, I'll be damn to continue with that. But, then again that thing also is one of the reason I keep struggling coz I have a dream....everyone call me by the name Dr. someday.What a feat then....

I have seen my colleagues got their Masters and a few with Phd. Surfing through the net and stumbling upon their names....quite a lot have become somebody while I still way far behind. But, again that's secondary..first and foremost is the fact that I love reading and writing. I can't live without reading, that's drug for me.


It's nearing December

http://www.wangrakyat.net?reff=caeser76

No comments: