Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Untimely Passing

Today or to be exact this morning, I began my day with a sorrow note. It was the news of the day well, at least among my colleagues. I was informed that a young comrade of ours lost her life in a freak accident yesterday near Pekan Nabalu. She's just 25 and just started her stint as a teacher at SMA Mohd Ali.
Sure, I do not know her and only heard of her existence and demise at the same time this morning. Imagine starting your day with news as grim as that one but again we must move on but at he same time should realised that ours isn't far away.
One of them said, she's just got engaged and embraced Islam and if it true therefore the best gift for her is Al - Fatihah and as everyone like to say may her soul rest in peace, eternal peace and a blissful life thereafter. Being new to Islam and I believe she's just learning about her new faith and indeed she's lucky to be there in SMA Mohd Ali where the ambiance and surrounding provide support and solace for her 'infant' soul.
This is only the second time I've written about some one's passing and hopefully I will learn something from their untimely passing at least to become a better servant to Him while living under His mercy, Insya Allah.
"Life is just a borrowed phase for an eternal stage Thereafter"

No comments: