Saturday, January 5, 2008

Buletin Utama - Rantings on a Saturday

It rained till about noon and I spent almost the whole day in front of the computer filling up forms and retyping my yearly LP, I am not sure where did I put the original. I t was tiresome but I have to do it by today because tomorrow and afterwards I plan to concentrate on my proposal which I intend to submit next week, the latest by Wednesday.

No idea what to write, wait till Buletin Utama tonight as they have lots of irritating news! Love to listen to their nonsense thus stimulates my creativity to write. Thank you TV3. Hahaha.......I wonder what they(the newscasters) feel reading what they read, don't they have consciousness as to the validity of the 'craps' they read? Sure they are only doing their works but then spreading lies while badmouthing others and making something blow out of proportion should really make them thinking hard of their jobs. Their pronunciation of words oftentimes are incorrect like "bangunan" they pronounced as "banggunan". Difficult names are prone for mispronunciation like M wai Kibari instead of Mwai Kibaki. Once, newscasters of TV3 were trend setters with sebutan baku but since then they can't care less about their presentations unlike seasoned newscasters in the form of Mahadzir Lokman and Christine Ling? Now, in terms of presentation I think TV1 is much better!

See? Just thinking about them makes my blood goes upstairs already!

No comments: