Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Debate

Today we have our first Co-curriculum meeting which went on until it was nearly two. There were so much going on in there but most of the time we did something else, talking and joking although I did try to concentrate on the discussions in front but it was a futile effort as those surrounding me made the situation worse. Nonetheless, I managed to get those which I thought to be important as it was related to me directly.

Haha..actually there was none and I found out that I will only be responsible for one English team for this year Language Carnival; Public Speaking. It is simpler than debate where I've to prepare everything while those students just waited for all the materials. Even that wasn't enough as they took them for granted. They only did their practice when I was personally there with them, at home it was rest, rest and rest.

Hopefully, this time around I will not be burdened as for the previous years I've to do it on my own without help except maybe for incessant criticising. Now, please let them feel and suffer as I have gone through. I won't come nearer to them!

Tired of doing a group's task alone

2 comments:

MJ Diaries said...

Hi There,
I know you are a teacher from this blog. Butyou sounds so good when writing about certain issues...sounds "legally knowledgeable"...why don't you blog lil' bit about your background...Just curios though i know curiosity can kill the cat..

Regards/ Silent reader of your blog!

Watan Marhaen said...

Well, thanks for the compliment but I've to decline as I prefer the thing as it is.