Wednesday, January 2, 2008

May Day

Alhamdulillah, today I received the e-mail that I've been waiting for since last year. In the mail, my supervisor said that I can submit my proposal anytime. I intend to submit mine early next week depending on his responses to my mail to him.

To certain extent I feel relieved reading his mail. On another note, today I went to Kundasang and afterwards I went to my office/cubicle to do some finishing touch to my file. While I was there, I checked my students' results and what can I say was that those who failed my subject were those who were academically challenged thus I wasn't that surprised except for two of my students in the other class who got D. Actually, they weren't as good as their colleagues in the class but still they managed to maintain 100% passes in that class.

Well, I am not pointing fingers here or making excuses for that debacle as Science had notched a remarkable increase compared to last year. But again, they could always refer to the Malay version if they didn't understand any part of the question. Nonetheless, I would like to take all the responsibility for the failure in view of one of my class this year is for those academically challenged students.

Anyway, without the blessings and assistance of my colleagues and most importantly Him, all will be futile. So, may Allah help me in my quest.

Anxious thinking about the academically challengeds!

No comments: