Sunday, January 20, 2008

Islam in the end of Time

I guess today was my prolific day as this is my third entries of the day. I've just visited a blog which first I thought from a well educated and well versed attorney. What I discovered was utterly disgusting beyond words. Now, I have mixed feelings; sad, disappointed, crestfallen but most of all angry. Why?
The blogger who identified himself as Peguam Terror wrote about Islam, at first I thought he was a devout Muslim looking at his biodata. He inter alia stated that he belongs to Allah. I guess I have forgotten that such word connotes other deities as well apart from Islam. His entry "Quran was not God's words" really attracted my interest. He started by quoting a hadith but he never finished such. It was a hadith sahih by Bukhari. I could not finished his entry as it really deviated from what Islam stands for. He simply quoted everything to his liking and devious purposes. For instance, he said Allah was lying and Al-Quran was full of lies when he haphazardly quoting Quranic aya' on the creation of human beings. His was an act of a disillusioned man about his origin and ultimately his Creator.
I think that despicable guy is an atheist. He boasted of having Muslim parents who later converted out of Islam. His blogs were full of unfounded and malicious criticism not only about Islam but other religions as well. Again , I would like to say that I'm not a perfect Muslim but Alhamdulillah Allah bestows upon me His greatest gift; Iman and Hidayah. I am truly grateful that I was born Muslim and through my foundation years I've learn about my faith. Truly I'm thankful to my mom and my alma mater IIUM for guiding me on Islam tenets.
Coming back to the guy, I didn't leave any comments in his blog as I feel that he wouldn't budged from his misleading belief as it was clear that he had been writing on such topics for some time. Hence, one comment will not change him. Alas, the workings of Allah is beyond my and our comprehension. It is my hope that he and the rest like him will eventually come to their sense and finally iman and hidayah will once more fill their empty heart.
Suddenly, a hadith dawned on me, the Prophet saw was reported to have said that;
"Islam arrives as a stranger and in the end of time it will again be a stranger."
Ya Allah, I beg for your mercy and for your continuous guidance and love upon me and my families and all my Muslims brothers and sisters. Let us remain in your blessed faith forever until it is time for us to return to you. Amin.
Iman - The greatest gift

2 comments:

Khairieah said...

thanks for viewing my blog, i like urs too.

Khairieah said...

the issues u brought on ur blog site really opened my eyes