Thursday, December 27, 2007

Assasination

Just before going to bed, I thought of checking my mails and also surf my favourite site but then I saw something shocking on Yahoo! Ex- Prime Minister of Pakistan, Bhutto was assassinated somewhere around 6,30 pm local time.

I wasn't fond of her but the turbulence in Pakistan is something that I'm very interested in primarily because of the situation Musharraf is in. Although she wasn't the first female head of state but she created some sort of history by being a female Muslim head of government and coincidentally her father was also a 'martyred' Prime Minister himself. Indeed, her passing was a shock not because she's dead but because of the state of her death, so sudden and furthermore she was a well-known figure.

But that is something true fighters should think of, just few weeks ago Allah delayed her passing when she escaped unhurt in a bomb blast. Surely, if we gone through like her I am surely many will back off and stay away from politics.Hopefully, her passing will encourage those she left behind to double their efforts in fighting against injustice and greed. May all the fighters in our country be strong and bestowed with high spirit to ensure that we all can live a better life. Insya Allah.

Still in shock

No comments: