Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update

Today after getting a hair cut, I went to have my breakfast with my wife. I then went to the school with the pretext of knowing the PMR results which are supposed to be given away b y ten a.m. Arriving at the school, I only saw a few students whom I presumed haven't received theirs yet. I then proceeded to my cubicle to take some unnecessary books back home. I noticed that some of the offices have moved, now the admin office is located outside the Principal's office while their former domain is now occupied by Guidance Unit. Meanwhile, the Hostel unit is now at the former Guidance unit office.

2 comments:

Irtiyah said...

harap dapat ke blog saya membaca jawapan kepada komen saudara

http://irtiyah.blogspot.com/2007/12/menjawab-komen-saudara-watan-marhaen.html

Watan Marhaen said...

Terima kasih atas komen blas berkenaan dan saya memahaminya dalam konteks saudari.