Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kuala Lumpur - Kota Kinabalu - Ranau

Today, early in the morning an old comrade called saying that he's on the way to Ranau. I wasn't surprise as he had informed me earlier on his impending trip. Later, another colleague of mine called and told me about our friend's trip. Later, at about then we met at Medan Selera and immediately we started to trade off stories in our usual peculiar ways.

Yup, we have our differences but after some time and compounded by the fact that we haven't seen each other for a long time. His ideas are very different of mine but we managed to cool it off at least on my part. I have so many things to argue but then the time and place weren't right so I just settled on pressing matters - updates on our long lost friends.

After some time, my friend and his entourages decided to part ways and I was invited by another friend to visit his new home. He told me that he spent about 90k for his cute and comfy home. I liked the design but I prefer my kitchen to be separated from the main house. I'm sure that's his plan also but because of the limited space he had to combine everything and crammed them into one. Nonetheless, as I mentioned his home is comfortable and neat enough for his growing families. I envied him for that - having his own house coupled with a couple of babies!

Then, he sent me home where I had a chat with my colleague. I asked him about PMR and he confirmed my fear that none of our candidates got 7A with the overall percentage recorded a marked contrast to last year's. He added that this could be attributed to the 'clean' exam. Might be but I was still disappointed with the overall results. I hoped that my subject managed to maintain its momentum or at least showed no significant decline from last year.

It's only a few hours but I have gone through so many that to greater extent will change my perceptions and feelings towards 2008.

Can't wait to start work!

No comments: