Monday, December 10, 2007

Creepy?

A few days ago I 'landed' on a blog...at first glance there was nothing extra ordinary of the blog but one comment made a difference. The visitor said I was hop blogging seems that the owner of this blog 'has passed on". Out of a sudden, that blog became very interesting. I started searching for the departed owner who posted her last blog in April while she passed on about a month later with her husband.

I discovered that she died due to an auto accident. Indeed, she wasn't a celebrity but I feel that a blog belonging to a departed soul was interesting. Browsing through her postings a fact dawned on me, she had earlier on posted 'signs' of her imminent passing. She wrote about missing someone and the likes. Initially, I thought she died because of some illness. We may never know whether she somehow had some premonitions about her passing but as one blogger correctly observed we anticipate one will die as he's on his deathbed but we will not imagine that one who's healthy will pass on so suddenly.

Well, as all Believers believe that death is inevitable I too have strong believe in death but hopefully when the time comes I will be fully ready to go. Many may say they do not fear death but personally I am scared of death, it's painful and what will happen afterwards. Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kematian yang mulia pada hambaMu ini, Amin....

To Suzana Jafri Tay and her Husband, Juhari Maswari may your souls rest in peace. I will never know both of you but at least you left a legacy through your blog. An insights by those faithfully departed. Al- Fatihah.

Death is a fact

No comments: