Friday, December 28, 2007

Lets play the guessing game

Actually I have nothing much to say or write at this moment since nothing really interesting occurred today except that one of my student got 6A in her PMR but it wasn't confirmed yet. If she really got 6A then my fear is by now confirmed. In fact, looking at their previous results I was half expecting something like this will happen. Now, I wonder what she got for the non A paper? Was it my subject or other subjects? If it was mine then, oh my god! How frustrating I will be, can't imagine how disappointed I feel.

Anyway, if she really got such result, then it is only appropriate to congratulate her for her effort and probably and this I really to be the case - someone got 7A or better, there are some who could do some miracles and again hopefully she (yup, another she I 'm afraid) got what I dreamt of her and the rest of the class.

Well, it's no use playing the guessing game, I will know everything (almost) on Monday hopefully when we all meet for the opening staff meeting at 12 noon. God willing, overall percentage of my subject supersedes last year's considering the ability of my students.

Can't wait till Monday

No comments: