Sunday, December 2, 2007

TRUST?

When I first used internet banking I thought that it was one of the best things as I don't need to queue up in a long slow line at the banks to pay my bills. But after some time I started to realise that the amount in the account was dwindling without me using or withdrawing any. The amount varies but today I noticed that something was very wrong when about a couple of hundred ringgits were missing from my account.

Immediately I sent an email, actually two to the bank ,CIMB customer centre and hopefully they will act upon it soonest. I t is indeed sad to know that such service which the bank proclaimed to be secure is indeed the opposite. I don't know whether some of you face the same problem but let me say that online banking is not as secure as the bank claims it to be.

Furious with the bank!
http://www.wangrakyat.net?reff=caeser76

No comments: